<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.natchatproductions.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Wonder Years..how much of this life can we do? : You wouldn't put shite fuel in your car, so why put it in your body?

Wednesday 23 April 2014

You wouldn't put shite fuel in your car, so why put it in your body?

I find myself more and more amazed at how many of us really don't understand how to eat right, the more I watch my husband working with people to help them with their nutrition. 

There is far too much information 'out there' on what you should and shouldn't eat causing us to do fad diets week in week out. Just the other week one of my friends who I thought was pretty clued up on what she eats as she's in good shape and trains regularly said she was about to do the 5:2 diet along with her colleagues at work. She spoke to hubby, who quickly talked her out of it by explaining how she could reach her goals much quicker by eating in the right way. She's since told me that her pals who did the diet gained all the weight they lost as soon as they ate normally, whilst she is steadily still losing it. 


I'm no expert, but I'm going to do my best to break it down here from what I've learnt and see if you learn something. Plus share some of the awesome things my hubby does with breakfast!

You NEED to have breakfast within 30 min of waking up otherwise if you wait longer your body will store what you eat as fat. Make sure it includes some protein. This means if you wake up and have cereal, porridge, toast you will store fat. If you have some eggs or yoghurt and fruit or maybe add some nuts to your porridge these will help your body build muscle. 



 The next part it to eat every 2-3 hours not the massive gaps we are guilty of leaving due to being too busy. If you do this what happens when you eat is your body has a massive sugar spike as you'll probably eat something carb based like a sarnie, soup, a pot noodle! All of which your body will store as fat. You need to make sure you have some protein with each meal. Your aim is to have a ratio of 4:2:1 in your day. This means 4 - 5 meals a day (depending on your size) 2 litres of water and 1 type of exercise each day.  Do-able? 

If this has made you ask more questions you need to speak to my husband as he's the pro. You can tweet him @lifestyledeluxe 

If it makes you think, how on earth can I fit in that amount of food as I don't have the time of the money then you need to open your mind to a different way of looking after your nutrition. 

These boxes are common place in our household as my hubby is a Herbalife distributor. 

I've been using the products for over a year during which I've changed my body shape, lost body fat and despite getting up at 4am each day to do my day job and I'm more productive than I've ever been. I don't have to spend ages preparing my food when I leave the house, I always have something on me so I don't have to buy crap. My fitness is great, my health is great - I might get one cold a year. The main benefit is I really understand how to fuel my body. I still use them as an everyday part of how I live my life, because they're so easy. Not because I'm on a diet

I've been reading about Psycle the new spin class in London which is tailored to you with music to suit you and you get nutrition advice - it sounds great. Finally a fitness craze which also prides itself on making sure people understand how important they fuel their body pre and post training. After all 80% of what you do is WHAT YOU EAT.... 20% is your exercise. 
On the Psycle website they have a Nutrition page where they recommend the following sites https://detoxkitchen.co.uk/packages and http://www.purearth.co.uk/

Detox Kitchen looks amazing if you have £35 a day to spend on your food intake. Pure Earth is approx £65 for one of their programmes. 

Maybe you are happy to spend this kind of money but most of us don't. My point is, you don't need to spend a fortune to have a healthy diet day to day you just need to be open to learn what you actually should be eating because most of us are getting it wrong. 

For more information on what my husband can help you with click here http://www.goherbalife.com/richardsilverman






Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home