<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.natchatproductions.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Wonder Years..how much of this life can we do? : I don't want a yellow coat!

Monday 24 March 2014

I don't want a yellow coat!

This is the Ā£100 coat that is flying off the peg at Zara.. it's the coat we all want this Spring apparently. Am I the only person not taken with this coat? I have almost bought a yellow leather jacket whilst in a leather emporium in Spain, but I think it's different when on holiday and also it was leather.. I'm not sure what the fuss is about with this one, but then I'm not a dedicated follow of fashion. 
In fact my latest challenge for myself is not to shop. I don't really need anything and my hubby has issued the challenge to me to see if  'We live like no one will' so that we can 'Live like no one can' These are big words I know, however he is a man with a dream which includes building our own house so we need to curb our spending. So I'm going to see how much I can not buy. I'm not overly indulgent - long gone are days of impulse buys. I've even made a point of sticking to the tips I read in a book by money man Alvin Hall years ago, that if you want something you must leave it at least 24 hours and if the desire and need is still there.. you can purchase. 9/10 times it's gone. 

How do you manage your finances? Has the recent budget made you think more about saving? Do you have a spreadsheet or are you guilty of hording your receipts in the hope of some accountability? It's not easy is it. But this year is the year I've decided to be completely on track with my pennies and no longer be scared of checking my bank balance.  

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home