<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.natchatproductions.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Wonder Years..how much of this life can we do? : I'm in a dancing mood..and it's nothing to do with a Royal Baby...

Wednesday 24 July 2013

I'm in a dancing mood..and it's nothing to do with a Royal Baby...

Yey, it's a boy. How exciting has it been, despite the various media 'filling' as we awaited not only the announcement of the birth, but they actually getting a glimpse of the Royal baby yesterday.. 

Forgive me for a bit of self indulgence, butI wanted to post this blog I'd had saved from last week which is nothing to do with the future heir but all about ME!

If you've had a listen to any of my audio boos on here, or listened to my breakfast show on Heart, you'll know I'm taking part in a charity event in October called Strictly MK www.strictlymk.co.uk. I've met my partner Sean, heard my music and now it's all systems go to learn a waltz, a cha cha, and a show dance which we'll only do if we get through to the final!

Last week I met up with the lovely Ann Marie @actressann and Cathy Higgins some of my fellow competitors along with Dance teacher extraordinarie Accursio Romeo @accursioromeo at International Dance Shoes in Milton Keynes, one of our generous sponsors to get kitted out in our professional dance shoes.




The company supply dancers, all all over the world and of course Strictly and it was the point of feeling the pinch of the dance shoes - that the reality of the task ahead kicked in! I had dance lessons for my wedding, and if you've ever taken lessons, you'll know there's A LOT to remember. This coming from someone with a short attention span is somewhat nerve wracking! I have co-ordination, and I know I have rhythmn, but my mind is all over the place at the best of times.

I've just heard from Sean 'Snake Hips' Macarthy my dance teacher (i've given him the name much to the delight of his mickey taking peers)  and he's sent me videos of the routine and I've got A LOT of work to do before October. Our first training session is on 3rd August. So until then, wish me luck and i'll crack on with my #30DaySquatChallenge - see below. Progress report and justgiving page to follow! I need all the help I can get!


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home